Yeast Vaginal infections are a nemesis for a lot of female and some do not even know what has really gone wrong. The fact is that this infection gives off an embarrassing person if it is not treated and attend to early.
What really is Yeast infection?
Yeast infection also known as Yeast Vaginitis / Candida is a fungus. The fungus type that causes infection is called Candida albicans . Yeast is generally found on the human skin in areas that are moist and warm, most specifically the mouth, underarms and the vaginal area. Depending on the conditions / environ this fungus will become infectious and mutate quickly.
- There are over twenty (20) different species of Candida with the most common one being Candida Albicans.
- Approximately 20-50% of healthy women have yeast present in their vaginal area.
Symptom of Candida Infection.
- The infection develops when new yeast is introduced in the vaginal area and also when there is a drastic increase of the amount of yeast
- that was already present in the vagina. This amount would exceed the normal quantity of bacteria that is suppose to be present.
- Women who do regular chemotherapy and suffer injury through such are also liable.
- Douching is another way to aggravate the fungus.
- Douching removes the healthy secret and normal bacteria from the vagina.
- Tight or poorly ventilated clothing, including damp bathing suits or pantyhose.
- Significant dietary changes, poor nutrition, and bad eating habits like junk food.
- Frequent exposure to sperm and semen over a short period of time.
- Improper wiping from rear to front after using the toilet.
- Sweating, which can also increase your pH level.
- Perfumed feminine hygiene sprays.
- Allergic reactions.
Causes of Yeast Infection .
- Itching or Burning Sensation In Your Intimate Parts
- Vaginal Odor Or Vaginal Discharge
- Painful Urination or Other Urinary Disorders
- Painful Sex
- Sexual Dysfunction or Impotence
- Depression or Mood Swings
- Chronic Rashes
- Constant Tiredness or Fatigue
- Joint Pain or Swelling
This is not a sexual transmitted infection. There are ways to cure yeast infection as stated by a nutritionist and health consultant on my site.