It's that time of the year again; summer's back and this is where all those months of dieting are finally going to pay off. So pick out a popular bikini that suits your body shape and hit the beach in style. And just in case you are confused about which bikini will suit your body type, here are a few points to help you on your way.
1. Small Bust Size: If you are a girl with a slightly smaller bust size, you might want to take a look at bikini tops with a slight amount of padding or a demi-bra type, underwire bikini that will enhance the look of your assets. Also, women with this body type can try on one of those cute looking, ruffled bikini tops or strapless bandeau tops that are all the rage right now.
2. Big Bust Size: For big busted women, it is advisable to wear halter-top bikinis which will not only give you a sexy cleavage, but also some much needed support.
3. Short Torso or Short Legs: If you have a short torso or short legs, you should go for an embellished or printed bikini top coupled with a solid color bottom. Doing so will draw the attention upward giving you a longer appearance.
4. Long Body: For those with a longer body shape, you should wear different types of embellishments like rings, jewels, bows and ruchings at the hips and bust line. You can also try horizontal or diagonal stripes and nappy fabrics like velvet or terry. Other add-ons, like boy shorts and ruffled bikini skirts, will also do wonders for your image.
5. Small Waist: If you have a small size waist, no problem, because you can look great in a bikini by adding some substance at the hips with ruffles, rings, folds, bows or ruchings. It's also advisable to wear a solid, dark color bottom with a wild print job on your top bikini.
6. Wide Shoulders: For women with broad or wide shoulders, balance is the name of the game. It's important to accentuate the bottom half of your torso while downplaying the top. Therefore one should wear moderate cut bikini bottoms that are full of colors and prints. You can also wear accessories such as belts, folds and sashes around your hips. Wide shoulder straps and square necklines will also work to help you look great.
7. Big Bottom: If you have been blessed with a voluptuous bottom, then the latest range of miniskirt-type bikinis will suit your just fine. Although you would want to stay away from the super frilly ones and go for the smooth skimming skirt that covers just enough instead. As far as the top is concerned you can also wear a ruffled or decorated bikini top although it will draw away some attention from your bottom.
8. Perfect Body: For those born with a perfect body shape and who work hard to maintain themselves, a scant, designer bikini is the way to go. Not every one can carry off such bikinis and if you've got it, there's really no reason why you should not flaunt it!
So, now that you've read all that you need to know about picking the right popular bikini for yourself, all you have to do is buy one and watch jaws dropping all around you at the beach!