Gift-giving, especially for a girlfriend, can be a very daunting task.
To make this as stress-free as possible, whether you are shopping for an anniversary present, birthday present or just something special to surprise your love one, I'll introduce 5 gift-giving ideas that have stood the test of time and are ( most importantly) appreciated by females of all walks of life.
In no particular order, here's the recommended girlfriend gift list:
1. Lingerie Girls like to dress sexy for their men and when their men give them a sexy gift such as lingerie that they have hand-picked, girls appreciate it even more. So if you are apprehensive about going to your closest Victoria's Secret to pick up some bras, panties, and / or related aromatic accessories for your girlfriend, start surfing the web and pick out something that you would love to see your girlfriend sporting in your presence . Of course it would be wise to know your girl's bra and panty sizes in advance before making any purchases, so you may need to conduct some reconnaissance missions on her dresser drawers.
2. Hand-Written Love Letter As we are well into the "Information Age", a question that comes to mind is "who writes letters by hand nowdays?". Less and less by the day. Recognizing this and that a lot of times the monetary value of the gift means much less to a woman than the intrinsic or less I say "from the heart" value that a gift such as a hand-written love letter commands, a hand-written love letter is something that your girl will keep in storage for days, months, and years to come where as a fancy dinner at a high-class restaurant will be over and done with in 2-3 hours.
3. Photo Collection Scrapbook Similar to the hand-written love letter idea, a photo collection scrapbook is also a gift that women cherish especially even more so because these days are digitalized. Going out of your way to print your digitalized photos of the two of you and place them in a scrapbook with messages, stickers, and what not is something that will have her so glad to have you as her boyfriend.
4. Personal Video If its her birthday, grab your hand-held video camera or borrow from a friend if you have to and put together a one-of-a-kind video with short messages from her friends, co-workers, family members , etc. wishing her a fabulous birthday. If you can not physically reach out to everyone of importance in her network, ask them to send their own clips to you so you can edit them into the final version. If it's your anniversary or you just want to create a video for her as a surprise, include clips of places where you went on dates with commentary such any funny stories or other memorable moments.
5. Handmade Dinner Even if you are not the greatest chef in the world and your girlfriend knows it, she will still appreciate it ten-fold if you surprise her with an elegant dinner at your place all prepared by YOU. So if you have no clue on what to prepare or even how to cook, you'd better start researching what your girl likes and does not like and take some cooking classes especially if you are a complete novice when it comes to the kitchen. From there find a few recipes that do not seem too difficult to perfect and practice making those recipes multiple times (you may even want to invite some friends over to give you their own honest opinions) before narrating down the menu to its final list for her.