A Sugar Daddy is a Candy, Not a Real Man
Gold digging women fill the online dating world just as they do in the real world. If you have any bit of money, I am sure you know how quickly the gold digging women come calling. However there are a few ways that you can avoid becoming a sugar daddy to these women, avoiding them all together.
1. Pay attention to what a woman puts as her “turn-ons” in her profile. If she enjoys the “finer things in life” or “enjoys being pampered” you might want to watch out. Also, if you notice her labeling herself as “spoiled” she might not be what you want if you are looking to keep your wallet out of the relationship.
2. Take notice of her profile picture. Do you see her in Gucci shoes with a matching bag? Do you happen to notice a dress just like the ones you see on the covers of the magazines at the checkout stand? If she looks just like she stepped off a Hollywood street, and her income is 20-40K then you need to run the other way. Someone has to have paid for all of those luxuries, and if it isn’t her then you have to question who it is.
3. When you start getting into conversations with her, keep an ear out for
key phrases that will let you know what she is really after. Mainly, if the conversation continuously leads back to how much you make, how you enjoy spending your money, what kind of luxuries you afford yourself or any other questions that deal mainly with money without the questions being a normal part of conversation, this is a woman to avoid.
4. A woman who wants to make sure that the person she is interested in is stable financially is one thing; a woman who can only see dollar signs is something completely different.
5. If you are already in a relationship and you start to realize the woman for a gold digger you can still avoid becoming her sugar daddy. If the woman works, and let’s face it, many women do, then do not feel the need to buy her expensive things or take her out to expensive meals.
6. It is not necessary to spoil your mate especially if the only spoiling she responds to is that of the green kind. There are many things that you can do together that will not require you to spend an entire month’s salary. Splurging every once in a while is fine, but when the woman starts to expect it, and she gets upset when she does not get it, that is when you know that she is wanting you to be her sugar daddy.
You have worked too hard for your money to spend it on someone who only sees you as a free ride. You should decide how much you want to spend on a relationship, and if what you are wanting to spend does not match how much she is determined to make you spend, then you need to re-evaluate your relationship.